this is cool. (18)
feat. sandwiches, the cloud, and tiktok
i'm writing this from a strange food court in virginia, eating black bean hummus. both feels right and wrong.
here are some cool things:
- my four years of russian are finally paying off
- anyone have a hookup?
- we talk a lot about the cloud, but we don't really understand what it is or who is bewhind it. this article goes into that
- i have never been to this place, but i firmly believe it should not be renovated
- cal newport is a georgetown professor who has yet to see one of my tiktoks. im hurt
- the fact that we rely more on billionaires than our own politicians is, to be blunt, messed up
- apparently a patty melt is not a steak-n-shake invention
that's it for today. if you think someone else would find this useful, please forward this along and share with a friend. They can sign up at this link.
have a good one